Advantages of the Ariel Exercise System
Here are a few reasons why...
- Computerized monitoring and controlling of velocity or resistance during the exercise at the rate of 16,000 times per second allows for unprecedented accuracy.
- Programmable variable resistance to 1000 lbs. in each direction.
- Programmable variable velocity to over 1000 degrees per second in each direction.
- System can be set up to proceed automatically to each exercise, thereby eliminating the need for manual adjustment and direct supervision.
- System can be programmed for individual users to alternate exercise sets to allow for group workouts.
- Computerized diagnostics and testing program for range of motion, velocity, strength, peak force, peak hold, delay time and fatigue.
- Data storage of performance and progress can chart and save each individualï¿½s exercise and diagnostic history for immediate recall.
- Comparison data is displayed visually on the color monitor and prints color graphs, charts and tabloid comparison reports of previous exercises and compares them with current performances and or optimal performances, training and rehabilitation goals.
- Performance profile provides an instant display of average pounds of each repetition lifted, the maximum of each repetition, the average of both up and down strokes and the entire set and the total pounds lifted.
- Force curves illustrate the force and power lifted in relation to time and the position of the bar during the range of motion and the pace of lifting.
- Calculates and reports caloric expenditures and foot pounds of work.
- Comparison data is displayed on the screen, printed in color graphics and tabloid format.
- Present Performance Vs Previous Performance
- Pre-injury performance Vs Post Injury Performance
- Right Limb Vs Left Limb
- Extensors Vs Flexors
- Force vs. Power vs. Speed vs. Any Comparison Combination
In addition to the above exercise results, the following data can be displayed:
- Endurance by repetition
- Endurance by time
- Wave form analysis
- Fatigue curve
Provides objective, not subjective, data supporting discharge
and rehabilitation planning.
- Programmable pyramiding of resistance or speed in each direction.
- Programmable range of motion in each direction.
- Velocity or resistance can be independently controlled in each direction of each repetition.
- Fast set up for patient testing or training can be accomplished in a matter of seconds.
- Endurance programs can automatically reduce resistance with each repetition to accommodate the users level of fatigue.