APAS/Wizard Top 10
Some of the advantages of adding APAS/Wizard to your set of tools:
||Correctness - the biomechanical, mathematical and statistical
models used in APAS/Wizard guarantee that you will get the facts.
||Flexibility - Everything you see in APAS/Wizard is
determined by templates. You are welcome to use the default templates, or to
modify them or create your own. The following standard "templates" are
- Protocol definition templates define which types of analyses
you can do. We supply default templates for fce, specific sports activities,
gait analysis, etc. They can be used "as is", or you can modify them or
create your own.
- Report templates define how the results of your analysis will
||Data exploration - all collected data can be explored
interactively. This includes:
- Charting of any kinematic variable of interest, such as
displacement, velocity, acceleration
- Rendering of the 3D model to the screen.
||Online Comparisons - all data you collect can be compared to
other data you already have. Or compare it to our online database:
- For example, compare your golf swing to Tiger Woods in charts, reports, numbers, or
- For example, compare your patients' wrist joint angles to our normative database...
||Tutorials - documentation and tutorials on what to do in which
step of the process are integrated into the system. The documentation
- 3D models.
If you prefer to substitute (all or part of) the default documentation
with your own, you can.
||Data Separation - the following information is defined in
templates and can be independently updated.
- Protocol templates describe which questions you will be asked.
There are many different types of questions you can define.
- Report content templates describe the contents of the report,
e.g. which details (answers to the questions) should be analyzed and how
they should be presented in the report (as tables, statements, or charts).
- Teport format templates describe how the report contents will
be formatted. You can create detailed or summary reports based on the same
contents, or have the report formatted specifically for a PDA.
- Report style templates describe the fonts, colors, and other
visual elements. This will make it easy to match your house style.
||Default Templates - we provide a number of default templates for
sports analysis, gait analysis, etc ...
||Online updates - stay up to date with the latest protocol and