APAS/Wizard - User Stories
Stories are written
as things that the system needs to do for them. They are in the format of about
three sentences of text written by the customer in the customers terminology
||Workflow: the main purpose of APAS/Wizard will be to
guide the user through the entire analysis process step-by-step example.
||Templates determine the following two aspects:
- how the workflow management guides a user through an analysis
- which parameters are calculated and presented
- which standard report will be generated in the end
APAS/Wizard gives simple instructions to both the user and to the
- Using text
- Using HTML
- Using pictures
- Using video
- Using 3d models to clarify
||Database: all information in APAS/Wizard is stored
in a database, such as:
- Workflow templates
- Data about subjects (patients, personal info, clinical info)
- Collected parameters
- References to APAS 3D files
- Reports definitions
||Interactive data exploration:
- Show any parameter for any point/segment. Parameters are kinematics
(position, velocity, acceleration), kinetics (forces), others (stick
figure, video, pictures, EMG).
- Show in graph form the kinematics and kinetics (individually or in
combination) of each point/segment position, velocity, acceleration,
forces, EMG for any of them or a combination of all of them.
- To be able to retrieve historical data as well as input desirable
- To be able to compare to others such as the world record holder.
- Golf: show the velocity of various segments, any segment the user
wants. Then we retrieve data from our database and compare the curves to
Tiger Woods. Then retrieve their video and super impose one on the other
and show the difference in graphical and numerical data.
- For the FCE to be able to do the above, but in addition to compare it
to normals which are in the database and show weekly progressing of range
of movement in any joint.
||Standard reports are included such as the FCE report
||Custom reports: customers must have the ability to create
||Connection to server
- Connect to corporate database for data comparisons for questions ...
- Allow upload of customer data to corporate database
- Allow umbilical cord for billing purposes.
- User Role: APAS/Wizard will guide the user through the entire
analysis process, from selection of applicable templates, data collection (one
or more data collection events), data management (storing and finding
information in a database), and report generation. Optionally the user can
interactively explore collected data and create custom reports on-the-fly.
- Designer Role: workflow in APAS/Wizard is governed by templates; APAS/Wizard
comes with several standard templates. The designer can modify these templates,
or create his own templates from scratch.